Optorg and its subsidiaries are present in around thirty countries, in Africa and in Europe, variously affected by the Covid-19 epidemic.
Wherever we can, our sales and services activities remain assured, under conditions that comply with the directives of the World Health Organization, to minimize the risks for our employees and customers.
Measures taken in this regard include:
- Systematization on all our sites of enhanced hygiene and cleaning measures;
- Intensive communication on barrier measures to make everyone aware of it;
- Employee information on the Covid-19 and the need to consult a doctor for anyone with symptoms;
- The establishment of a period of isolation for employees who have traveled in risk areas and the restriction of non-essential travel;
- The use of flexible working methods, in particular rotation and teleworking when possible.
This last point can lead to changes in the opening hours of our services. These operating hours are communicated by the subsidiaries on their websites.
In countries where we had to temporarily close our agencies, we provide phone and online support. Again, all the information can be found on the websites of our subsidiaries.
As the situation changes every day, we ensure daily monitoring and management to adapt our activity to the context in each country. We will continue to report regularly on new measures that may be adopted in response to the crisis. In the meantime, our teams remain available to answer any questions.
We would like to take advantage of this communication to thank our teams, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders for their support during this difficult period.